The Learning DM is a thirtysomething guy, married with two boys, 9 and 16, who he plays all sorts of games with. Recently, he began a D&D 4E campaign with his kids and a few “grown up” friends. Here, he writes about his experiences.
- New post just went up! I Deserve a Break Today ift.tt/1irAh9Z #dnd 1 month ago
- New post just went up! What I Learned from White Plume Mountain bit.ly/1dmSRlq #dnd 3 months ago
- New post just went up! In Praise of Dungeon Command bit.ly/10zfvjd #dnd 6 months ago
- RT @Alphastream: Would love to see Map Pack for Dungeons of Dread reprint. Dungeon map on 1 side, key encounter areas on other.@Wizards_Dn… 7 months ago
- Any character sheets out there that make #dndnext character creation and basic rules a bit easier to grok? 7 months ago