The Learning DM is a thirtysomething guy, married with two boys, 9 and 16, who he plays all sorts of games with. Recently, he began a D&D 4E campaign with his kids and a few “grown up” friends. Here, he writes about his experiences.
- New post just went up! In Praise of Dungeon Command bit.ly/10zfvjd #dnd 1 day ago
- RT @Alphastream: Would love to see Map Pack for Dungeons of Dread reprint. Dungeon map on 1 side, key encounter areas on other.@Wizards_Dn… 3 weeks ago
- Any character sheets out there that make #dndnext character creation and basic rules a bit easier to grok? 3 weeks ago
- @ArcaneSpringbrd Yes! This exactly. 3 weeks ago
- I think my problem with skills is they seem to define what a character CAN'T do more than what he or she can. #dndnext 3 weeks ago